Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage the Financial Department and the Consolidated Financial Statements of the International Group;
- Coordinate and manage external audit activities, manage consolidation of Budget and Forecast, reconciliation and adjustment of intercompany transactions;
- Support and preparation of management reporting.
Education and Experience
- B.A. in Economics or similar;
- 9 months’ experience in international group accounting management, applying IFRS GAAP, for electronic ticketing industry;
- proficiency with: QuickBooks Pro , Gamma Enterprise , Argo Data Resource Corporation, Rmtrack, Replicon, PowerPoint, Power BI, MS Excel, MSWord
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.